Budgeting And Cost Control
Yogyakarta/Bandung, 28 s.d 30 Agustus, 11 s.d 13 September, 25 s.d 27 September, 16 s.d 18 Oktober, 6 s.d 8 November, 27 s.d 29 November, 11 s.d 13 Desember 2012
In today’s competitive and uncertain business environment, an organisation’s control of cost, pricing strategy andbudgeting can be a critical factor that can make the difference between success and failure .
Organisations that can have better control of their cost would have a clear competitive advantage, therefore accurate and timely cost information and proper budgeting techniques can go a long way in helping these organisations become successful.
All organizations would like to grow by taking on good projects. Proper project selection techniques would ensure that only the right projects are selected, thus positively contributing towards the overall profitability of the organization. ( Cg)
By the end of this workshop, participants would be able to:-
• The nature and importance of financial statements
• The nature and purpose of budgets
• The different types of Costing systems and techniques
• How cost information can be used in decision making and budget preparation
• The use of Budgets as a control tool
• The nature and importance of making effective capital budgeting decisions
• Skills in determining the cost of products and services.
• Skills in controlling costs
• Skills in preparing budgets and investigating variances.
• Skills in calculating and interprerating performance ratios
• Skills in forecasting project cash flows and evaluating the viability of projects
UNDERSTANDING THE BIGGER PICTURE – WHERE ARE WE NOW
- Financial Statements
• Income Statements
• Balance Sheet
• Cash Flow Statements
• Performance Ratios
INTRODUCTION TO COSTING
• What is Costing?
• Classification of Costs
• Costing systems and techniques
• Allocation & apportionment of overheads
• Determining full cost & selling price of product
• Brief look at Activity Based Costing
• Case Study
MARGINAL COSTING & DECISION MAKING
• Classification of Costs based on behaviour
• Profit statement
• Decision making using marginal costing concepts
COST VOLUME PROFIT ANALYSIS
• Relationship and assumptions Break-even point determination
• Target profit & margin of safety
• Case Study
BUDGETING – INTER-RELATIONSHIPS & PREPARATION
• Overview and benefits of budgeting
• Budget as a planning & control tool
• Human aspects of budgeting
• Preparing the various budgets
• Fixed & Flexible budgets
• Definition of terms used
• Setting standards
• Calculating variances
• Forecasting Relevant Project Cash Flows
• Project evaluation Techniques – Payback, NPV, IRR
• Accepting or Rejecting Projects Case study on capital budgeting
Who Must Attend
Sales Managers & Executives, Sales Coordinators, Production Planners & Supervisors, Operations Executives, Purchasing Personnel, Inventory Supervisors, Administrative Assistants, Accounts Clerks, Accounts Assistants ,Accounts Supervisors, Costing Assistants, Costing Clerks, New Accounting Personnel, Non-Financial Executives, New Financial Executives and Entrepreneurs who need a good understanding of budgets & cost control.
Reguler Training : IDR 4.500.000,-/nett per peserta nonresidential
In House Training : IDR 27.500.000,-/paket untuk maksimal 20 peserta
Efraim Ferdinan Giri, Drs., M.Si., Ak.