“CHEMICAL HAZARDOUS HANDLING”
A hazardous material is a material which is capable of producing harmful physical or health effects. Harmful physical effects include fire, sudden release of pressure, explosion, and other violent reactions. Harmful health effects include acute conditions and chronic conditions. Acute conditions develop soon after over-exposure to hazardous materials and include burns, rashes, respiratory distress, convulsions, and possibly even death. Chronic conditions develop after long term exposure to hazardous materials and include cancers, nervous system disorders, and damage to other organ systems.(bx)
- How to safe and proper storage and handling of Hazardous Materials.
- How to manage spill and waste handling
- Absorption, inhalation, and ingestion risks.
- MSDS and Labelling.
- Proper procedures.
- Using protective equipment.
- Physical and health hazards.
- Irritants, sensitizers, asphyxiants and carcinogen
- Basic Rules For Safe Chemical Handling
- Physical Properties Of Chemicals
- General Concepts Of Toxicology
- Chemical Storage Requirements
- Physical hazards.
- Toxic substances and carcinogens.
- Acute and chronic health effects.
- Labels and MSDSs.
- Basic first aid for injuries caused by chemicals.
- Emergency Response:
- Contaminated Employee
- Clean-Up Of Spills
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Do’s and Dont’s of working with hazardous materials
- Classification of a Hazardous Material
- Disposal of Hazardous Materials
- Incompatible Materials
Anyone interested in improving health and safety and productivity will benefit from attending this program, including:
- Health and Safety Committee members
- Managers, supervisors and worker
- Facility managers
- Human resources managers
- Senior managers
- Others with health and safety responsibilitie
Bambang Pamudji BSc.SE.
WAKTU & TEMPAT
Batch 1 : 25-27 Maret 2014
Batch 2 : 17-19 Juni 2014
Batch 3 : 21-23 Oktober 2014
Batch 4 : 22-24 Desember 2014
Waktu : 08.00 – 16.00 WIB
Tempat : Hotel berbintang di Yogyakarta ( Grand Aston*****/ Phoenix**** / Ibis***/ Ibis Style Hotel )
Presentation, Discussion, Case Study, Evaluation Pre test & Pos Test
- Training Module
- Training CD contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Jacket or waistcoat or T-Shirt
- Bag or backpackers
- Training Photo
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
- Once lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training
Biaya kursus: Rp. 6.000.000,- per peserta (Non Residential)
Rp. 5.500.000,- per peserta ( Pendaftaran 3 peserta dari 1 perusahaan)